Monday, March 03, 2008

Long Time No See

Wow it certainly has been a long time since I last posted, but as I am now on Ravelry it makes sense to at least try to have an up-to-date blog to link to my page!


I completely blame my new found obsession with WoW and knitting, not to mention trying to study for my OU degree, as justifiable reason for not blogging!


I am currently trying to finish my assignments in time for the 14th March. I have to write about why the VHS cassette tape was innovative and also my strategic review for project, which is on knitting (I thought I would at least combine some of my obsessions!).


On the knitting front, my Leftovers Top is going well. I only have 2" to go before I have to divide for the armholes. I am using Rowan Calmer, which I absolutely love!



Charlie is now in Year 2 and is busy getting ready for her 'Dress as a Book Character' on Friday for World Book Day. She is going in her Japanese Yukata that Grandpa brought her on his last trip to Japan.


I am also going to be posting my first ever swap parcel today. I have had so much fun putting together a parcel full of really fun quirky things for my swap partner. Including yarn made from banana skin! I can't wait to see what she thinks of it.


I will try and post more often.........

No comments: