Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back to School

Charlie and I went back to school this week. Charlie is now in Yellow Class (mixed Yr1 and Yr2). She is sitting on Yellow table and her table has already earned 2 table points! The table with the most points get a prize. However the most exciting thing (in Charlie's opinion) is her 'Busy Book', which she can do her work in.

I am very busy at the moment compiling all the orders for this year. Despite all the preparation work I did last year, it still seems to be taking ages.

Blogger won't let me upload the photos from our holiday as the are too big - I had to scan them in as they were taken with a disposable camera.

Charlie birthday is rapidly approaching, party is already planned! She has also put together her birthday present list - in case anyone wants any ideas!

2 comments:

MazBrost said...

Yes please - ideas for presents welcome!

Susan Harwood said...

Hello

I'm contacting you because you list The Famous Five amongst your favourite books on your blogger's profile and I am re-posting an illustrated children's adventure in thirty-three daily episodes on my blog

http://bricksinthecave.blogspot.com/ during August.

You may like it.

I first serialised it in August, when the online version of our local newspaper published the chapters simultaneously.

I notice your children are in Years 1 and 2 which may mean they are still a bit young for THE BRICKS IN THE CAVE (my target readership is 7 - 9) but just in case . . . and in case you might know other children who would enjoy it . . . or parents that might like to read it to their children

it can be found at

http://bricksinthecave.blogspot.com/

beginning 10th September 2007

Yours sincerely

Susan Harwood