Thursday, July 27, 2006

Harry Potter Obsession Intensifies!


I love eBay! Why spend £40 on a Harry Potter Audio Tape when I can get it (brand new - still shrink wrapped) for £10!

As I am a mean mother who bans all TV, Playstations and Gameboys until 4pm - I do get Charlie a lot of story tapes. This morning I gave her Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (to add to her Philosophers Stone and Chamber of Secrets which she acquired the previous Christmas and Summer). This contains 12 hours! 8 Tapes! And will keep her occupied for ages, especially as she will listen to it on loop at least 6 times. At least with story tapes she is busy playing, or colouring /writing / drawing while she is listening!

We have already read the book together, and she as seen the film (several times), so the tape will increase her love of all things Harry (and yes her obsession will intensify over the Summer!).

No comments: